Come Cycle with us
ROAD & MTB CYCLING
Velo Cycling Club is based in Pretoria East with weekly Road Cycling and Moutain Biking rides.
There are weekdays and weekend club rides with three different experienced groups riding on weekends. The support vehicles accompany the riders on most of the rides to ensure safety.
“I have always struggled to achieve excellence. One thing that cycling has taught me is that if you can achieve something without a struggle it’s not going to be satisfying”
– Greg LeMond, former pro rider, three times the Tour de France champion and twice Road Race world champion
- Club Membership = R500 per year
- Road weekend rides on Satudays
- MTB weekend rides on Satudays and some Sundays
- Road weekday rides on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Club ride info available online on Fridays
- The rides are mostly out East to avoid traffic.
- Support vehicles accompany the riders on most of the rides
- 3 Different groups for different experience and fitness
- Group A, B , C and D. Group C and D: Only in summer and with enough interest
- Club Membership fee does not include CyclingSA license fee
- Riders need to apply online directly with CyclingSA