- Club rides every weekend, details updated every week on the website + sms sent weekly on Fridays and occasional mid week.
- Club ride info available online on Fridays
- Road club rides start at the Engen Petrol Garage on the corner of Atterbury Road and Hans Strijdom.
- MTB club rides start from Single Track Cycles, Markro Silver Lakes Centre, or a different start loaction will be indicated.
- The rides are mostly out East to avoid heavy traffic and ensure cyclist safety.
- 3 Different groups for different experience and fitness: Group A, B , C and D.
Click to see average pace
- Group C and D: Only in summer and with enough interest.
- There are support vehicles that accompany the riders on most of the rides.
- Road weekend rides on Satudays
- MTB weekend rides on Satudays and Sundays
- Summer weekday rides on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Winter weekday rides on Wednesday.
- Club Membership 2018 = R500 per year
- Club Membership fee does not include CyclingSA license fee.
Each rider wanting a CSA license need to apply directly to CSA.